We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Riding Buddy

GandyManV 15 Jun 16:12  

Bike:

Am keen to improve my fitness and have just changed my mountain bike for a hybrid. Am not looking to compete in the Tour de France just to enjoy some reasonable rides so if anyone is interested and lives in the Dartmouth area and doesn't mind the embarrassment of riding with a 56 yr old then please get in touch. I Regularly do a circular route of about 12 miles in just under an hour and have recently completed the 27 mile route from Plymptton to Burrator without too much difficulty.

martin122 12 Jul 14:28  

Bike:

My Profile
hello i just joined here and much like you i just like to keep fit on my hybrid. maybe we could meet half way or for cycle ride sometime.thanks. oops sorry just seen your from dartmouth.not sure how

EvaJane 06 Nov 13:59  

Bike:

Hi,
I live in torquay keen to start some longer routes. I'm riding a mountain bike at the moment.
Oh I'm a 50 year old woman. No idea of distance or time just ride to improve fitness.

Regards Eva

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.