We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Join us on a 25 mile Bike Ride Sunday 27 June 2010

alyowen 25 Jun 10:40  

Bike:

Hello Tyne and Wear Forum,
Would anyone like to join Lorraine and myself on a sunday bike ride? We are going to start at The Grey Horse Pub Car Park, Front Street Boldon at 9.30am. (I will pass the Jolly Sailor Pub Whitburn at 9am if anyone wants to join me there) Likely route is South Shields , pedestrian tunnel to Newcastle along North of River Tyne returning on the South Side then back to Whitburn along the coastal path.
I hope you can join us.
Alison

johnnyt 27 Jun 14:51  

Bike:

Hi, If you are planning any more in the area i would be interested. Do you ride road bike or mountain bike?

Duncan C 27 Jun 18:26  

Bike:

My Profile
Would have loved to have joined you, but I've been working. If you are planning anything els, please let me know.

My Latest Route: Aug 2010 Consett to Cornsay and Tow Law Circular

alyowen 29 Jun 16:51  

Bike:

Hello all,
We had a great time cycled to Whitemare Pool, Monkton Cycleway to St Mary;s light then refreshments at Seaton Sluice. Lunch at the Beehive Earsdon and back by ferry to Shields with the footy on the TV on the ferry. I gather we didn't miss much and what a fantastic day it was too!
Will let you all know when we are out again, probably this Sunday.
Alisom

alyowen 29 Jun 16:54  

Bike:

Lorraines is a mountain bike and mine is a hybrid but more toward a road bike. We are certain;y not into any serious stuff but we are quite happy enjoying a day out or afternoon covering 25-35 miles with a couple of pit stops,
alison

Duncan C 29 Jun 17:52  

Bike:

My Profile
Will put my apologies in for this Sunday, if you do plan something.....'am starting the C2C, with Outrunner and 2 others. If you do go out, have a nice ride. Hope to catch up sometime. Duncan

My Latest Route: Aug 2010 Consett to Cornsay and Tow Law Circular

oscar one 30 Jun 10:45  

Bike:

My Profile
Glad you enjoyed your outing... I seem to be missing all the nice weather.. I can walk about a bit now, So i'll soon be on the bike again.. I hope the weather keeps fine for you...

maxhall 21 Jul 12:01  

Bike:

Hi,

new to this forum, based in south gosforth just outside newcastle city centre, 25 to 35 miles at a leisurly pace is just what i am happy with, let me know when you are next planning and i can probably bring another alison with me ( a fellow cyclinst in wallsend who did keilder reservoir last weekend).

Max.

nelad 04 Aug 18:19  

Bike:

Hi all, sounds very interesting, NE LAD, ROKER,

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.