We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Havant to Eastleigh

TalmanUK 06 Jul 16:02  

Bike:

Anybody done this route or has a recommended route to take?

jake_p 13 Jul 11:26  

Bike:

I have ridden Portsmouth to Eastleigh several times. I won't be specific with road names, but will say generally:

Ride to Cosham
Then up Portsdown Hill, going past Alexandra hospital
Right at roundabout and continue on towards Boarhunt, then Wickham, then Botley, then Horton Heath, the Fair Oak, then Eastleigh.

All of these places are clearly signposted as you go, and even with sticking to the main roads, it is still a nice ride.

Should take about an hour and a half give or take

seomind 26 Sep 10:27  

Bike:

My Profile
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. How To Become A Copywriter

seomind 26 Sep 10:31  

Bike:

My Profile
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Alison J Prince Review

seomind 26 Sep 10:35  

Bike:

My Profile
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Alison J Prince Review

seomind 26 Sep 10:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Alison J Prince Review

seomind 26 Sep 10:43  

Bike:

My Profile
It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Click Earners

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.