We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycling buddy (Gateshead, Newcastle)

DaveyMoo 23 Aug 14:01  

Bike:

Hello fellow cyclists,

Looking for a cycling buddy, not been cycling long but a fit 29 year old chap with an average pace of 12-15mph. Looking to join someone on some good routes, not fussed on distance - I ride a single speed road bike so steep hills tend to be a bit of a slog - available most week days after 6pm. Feel free to email me rebornzerone@gmail.com

Davey

seomind 15 Nov 07:40  

Bike:

My Profile
I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 08:00  

Bike:

My Profile
The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 08:04  

Bike:

My Profile
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 08:07  

Bike:

My Profile
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 08:10  

Bike:

My Profile
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. scam risk

adelebrown68 26 Mar 00:01  

Bike:

Hats off to the developers behind papa's games for creating a series that consistently raises the bar in the world of online gaming.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.