We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

CYCLING RETURNER ...

Grace 24 Jun 12:22  

Bike:

Hi - I used to cycle when I was younger. Then one day, I was abducted by aliens who whisked me off to their planet where they fed me on fattening foods and aged me by 20 years! When they returned me to planet Earth I had all the usual and appropriate abilities for a 2012 returner - such as clairvoyance, clairsentience, telepathy and telekinesis but I was older and fatter and less healthy than I was before - so I don't think much of aliens at all! They could at least have given me the ability to remain young and slim as well as all the other abilities I came back with.

But I was determined to get my fat backside out of the chair and onto a bike again because I loved cycling so much and I hate this getting old thing - I'm 59, unfit and I hate it.

I wouldn't want to hold another cyclist back from a speedy journey, but would love a weekday cycling buddy who's at a similar fitness level to me or maybe a bit better to spur me on!

I don't drink or smoke, like a quiet life, love the countryside and as you can see from above, my interests are mainly out of this world!

spaceman 24 Jun 17:17  

Bike:

My Profile
Good on you. You will love it again, even more so. I started about 4 years ago and am still loving it. Mabe because I never had a bike when I grew up.
But yes those aliens, know what you mean. Did they not have bikes?

My Latest Route: Jul 2012 Bedworth to Startford Via Fosse Way and Return Via Kenilworth

seomind 09 Jan 07:27  

Bike:

My Profile
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. Kyani MLM Review

seomind 09 Jan 07:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. Kyani MLM Review

seomind 09 Jan 07:51  

Bike:

My Profile
If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. Kyani MLM Review

seomind 09 Jan 07:55  

Bike:

My Profile
The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. iBuumerang Review

seomind 09 Jan 07:59  

Bike:

My Profile
Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. iBuumerang Review

seomind 09 Jan 08:05  

Bike:

My Profile
Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. iBuumerang Review

seomind 09 Jan 08:06  

Bike:

My Profile
That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Michael Cheney Reviews

seomind 09 Jan 08:10  

Bike:

My Profile
A debt of gratitude is in order for giving late reports with respect to the worry, I anticipate read more. Michael Cheney Reviews

seomind 09 Jan 08:16  

Bike:

My Profile
All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks Michael Cheney Reviews

seomind 09 Jan 08:23  

Bike:

My Profile
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! 7k Metals Reviews

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.