We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Blackpool to South Devon Bike Ride

jeff_simpo 27 Mar 20:39  

Bike:

Hey Guys, Im planning a ride from Bispham in Blackpool to Totnes in South Devon, over about a 10 day period. However i do not want to stay in travel lodges along the way, i would like to camp where possible however i do not know how to go about planning a route that there will be places to camp along the way. I plan to do aprroximately 30-40 miles a day, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Mac 19 Jun 19:42  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi Jeff
I arranged a 250 mile sponsored bike ride last year and throughout the ride we stayed on camp sites. First of all I planned my route using Google earth and also auto-route. With google earth there is a measuring tool. Then along the route I marked out the area of each planned stop. ie say Knutsford. I then went onto www.ukcampsites.co.uk and entered Knutsford this then showed me all the camp sites in and around Knutsford and so on.
Hope this helps and good luck with the ride.
Chris.

My Latest Route: Jun 2009 Wigan Pier to Pennington Flash

charlly 24 Feb 13:44  

Bike:

My Profile
The Blackpool to South Devon bike ride would be a challenging and scenic journey spanning a considerable distance. used trimble gnss receiver The route would likely take you through various landscapes, including urban areas, countryside, and possibly some hilly regions depending on the specific route you take.

Angel17 12 Apr 05:53  

Bike:

My Profile
You have a nice bike ride plan. indianapolis sealcoating

seoseo432324 12 Apr 17:10  

Bike:

My Profile
Shop the best whiskey at bourbon whiskey brands. Our wide selection includes Blantons , Buffalo Trace , Wellers and Van Winkle. jack daniel's 12 year

knoxgene7 12 Apr 23:11  

Bike:

The American fast-food chain Long John Silver's is well-known for its seafood. The greatest spot to buy fresh salmon, clams, cod, and other seafood is from the ocean, which is where they serve a variety of seafood dishes. https://mylongjohnsilversexperience.wiki/

knoxgene7 12 Apr 23:12  

Bike:

The American fast-food chain Long John Silver's is well-known for its seafood. The greatest spot to buy fresh salmon, clams, cod, and other seafood is from the ocean, which is where they serve a variety of seafood dishes. MyLongJohnSilversExperience

mahiclejaction 14 Apr 22:46  

Bike:

In the very competitive world of fast food, customer satisfaction is essential to success. The fast-casual restaurant company Slim Chickens, which is expanding quickly, places a high value on understanding and meeting the demands of its customers. https://tellslimchickenssmg.org/

mahiclejaction 14 Apr 22:46  

Bike:

In the very competitive world of fast food, customer satisfaction is essential to success. The fast-casual restaurant company Slim Chickens, which is expanding quickly, places a high value on understanding and meeting the demands of its customers. SlimChickensListens

walmartbandey 15 Apr 22:44  

Bike:

In the dynamic world of the food sector, client pleasure is paramount. Restaurants are always looking for new and creative methods to provide their patrons a special dining experience. www.tellrubios.com

yahoomunna049 16 Apr 22:34  

Bike:

Each participant may complete the TalktoWendys survey in a very short amount of time, and there are several survey awards available. Furthermore, by taking part in the TalktoWendys survey. TalkToWendys

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.