We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Asda Sponsered Bike Ride Help needed

Akennedy 01 Sep 10:46  

Bike:

Hi
my workplace Asda wishes to do a sponsered bike ride from Chelmsford to South Woodham to Southend Seafront.

Unfortunately I have been tasked to find the route to take, but i am unaware of any cycle routes.

Starting point will be Asda Chelmsford, then Asda South Woodham, before finishing off at Southend Seafront. though I'm sure snacking points will be needed, in between.

Suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated. Also roughly how long would a route like that likely take.

happy 02 Sep 03:39  

Bike: Orange P7 with Rock Shox, Michelin Wildgripper Lites, XTR Chainset

My Profile
Hi Akennedy,

There isn't an exact route for what you want on the site, but if you search for Chelmsford, there are several that you could use to help you. These are just a few

Chelmsford To Hanningfields CYcle Route

Chelmsford via Writtle Cycle Route

Chelmsford Circular Cycle Route

Chelmsford Leaden Roding Cycle Route

Hope they help.

Happy

My Latest Route: Oct 2010 Livingston to Ayr Avoiding A71

seomind 05 Dec 12:08  

Bike:

My Profile
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Tomorrow's Filmmakers Reviews

seomind 05 Dec 12:11  

Bike:

My Profile
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, Tomorrow's Filmmakers Reviews

seomind 05 Dec 12:14  

Bike:

My Profile
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Rodan and Fields Review

seomind 05 Dec 12:18  

Bike:

My Profile
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Rodan and Fields Review

seomind 05 Dec 12:21  

Bike:

My Profile
Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. Rodan and Fields Review

seomind 05 Dec 12:26  

Bike:

My Profile
With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, HB Naturals Review

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.