We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Hey guys, I've got very severe lower back/sciatic nerve pain. Any tips/tricks/helps?

Shnaider 09 Sep 08:14  

Bike:

My Profile
So here's basically what's going on:

I hurt my back about 4 weeks ago by carrying around 50 pounds in a messenger bag slung sideways over my shoulder. I am having very severe and crippling pain which has moved almost 90% from my lower back down into my buttocks/hamstrings. I am going to a chiropractor three times per week and doing physical therapy there and I'm also being hooked up to a muscle stimulus machine (electrode device).

I am in constant pain and can't move/sleep/stand for more than fifteen minutes at a time. I can't bend down, lay down, bend sideways, anything. Nothing I have done has eased the pain in nearly 4 weeks. I'm driving my girlfriend nuts and I feel quite helpless. I haven't been out of the house but only five times (minus the chiropractor visits) in the past four weeks.I also start back to University on Monday and I have absolutely no clue how thats going to go down.

Has anyone else here suffered with this? My mother had sciatica and her episode lasted for nearly three months. There's no way I can endure this for another 8 weeks.

Here's what I've done so far: ice, Advil, physical therapy, rest, pillows under legs and back while resting and laying down. tonight I am trying to sleep in a recliner which perhaps seems to be helping a tiny bit.

Shnaider 09 Sep 08:22  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi! Sciatica pain is something that a lot of people deal with all the time. As for me, it is one of the most unbearable types of pain, which cannot be tolerated for a long time and in order not to aggravate the situation, you should start the treatment as soon as possible. This is where sciatica pain capsules from the manufacturer Acuraflex can help you. They have unique therapeutic and soothing properties, which will help you not only to dull the pain, but also to get rid of the cause of pain for good.

devjazz 19 Feb 09:40  

Bike:

My Profile
I'm sorry to hear about your severe lower back and sciatic nerve pain; it sounds incredibly challenging to deal with. It's good that you're seeking help from a chiropractor and undergoing physical therapy. Considering your condition, finding the best recliner for degenerative disc disease could offer some relief, providing proper lumbar support and comfort during your recovery process. Hang in there, and hopefully, you'll find some relief soon.

lavender0 19 Feb 23:34  

Bike:

My Profile
Thank you for posting this. I appreciate your article. I will frequently visit your blog. run 3

asad664 12 Apr 13:01  

Bike:

My Profile
In conclusion, abdominal pain from coughing can be a distressing and disruptive symptom with various potential causes. By understanding the underlying mechanisms and exploring effective management strategies, individuals Pain in Lower Abdomen From Coughing can find relief and improve their quality of life. If you're experiencing persistent or severe symptoms, don't hesitate to seek medical attention for proper evaluation and treatment.

asad664 14 Apr 10:20  

Bike:

My Profile
Located near Kasol, Sar Pass Trek is renowned for its panoramic views of snow-capped peaks, lush meadows, and dense forests. It is often considered a rite of passage for trekkers exploring the Himalayas. Sar Pass

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.