We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Liverpool Cycling Buddies

FrayBentos59 01 Mar 16:21  

Bike:

Hi everyone. I'm hoping that there is somebody in the Liverpool area to participate in some road cycling. I'm a newbie to cycling but getting a little bored of the same old routes on my own now. A bit of company would be fantastic. I'm cycling around the city at the minute but hoping to branch out to wider areas such as north wales. I'm a 33 year old male starting to find my fitness levels again.

thanks for looking :)

qwiksilver 02 Mar 22:46  

Bike:

My Profile
hi fray i would be glad to join you on a ride but i have to wait till the end of march fingers crossed i get the all clear and bk out on my bike after a lil over 7 months off and theres the liverpool to chester event comming up in july which is nice day of cycling

BC BOOTLE 03 Mar 18:24  

Bike:

Hi fray,, I'm just starting to get back into riding,just converted my road to a flat bar,,I travel at a leisurely 12 mph,,keep in touch and we'll get out if you want.Based Bootle.

FrayBentos59 05 Mar 07:28  

Bike:

Hi qwiksilver. Hope you get the thumbs up and we can get out at some point in the not too distant future. sounds like you've had a painful time of it of late. The Liverpool the Chester is very appealing. It's day trips like that I really want to start taking part in. There's only so much a bloke can take of the same back roiad Liverpool routes on a daily basis!

Hi BC, where about do you cycle? Is it in and around the bootle area or wider areas?

Would be fantastic if we cold meet up in the near future gents, spot of training for the Liverpool-Chester :)

thank you for taking the time to reply.

qwiksilver 07 Mar 14:38  

Bike:

My Profile
me and Bc are gonna arrange a ride so we can get some miles in b4 the LCL but this site dont allow priv8 msgs we are also on a site called cycle chat if you head over there i have same name on there and we can sort somethin for end of march if you want

Qwik

Radek 14 Apr 15:50  

Bike:

As I just stated in other thread, I am buying a new bike next week and was hoping to find some people to cycle around Liverpool. If you guys would be organising anything soon please let me know I ll join you with pleasure. My mobile 07900581636 or email: iamsopro@gmail.com (no making laugh! I was 12 when I created this email acc! kinda used to it:))

FrayBentos59 15 Apr 16:36  

Bike:

Hi Radek!

Head over to cyclechat.net and set up an account on there. Its free of course. We've all decamped on to that as there is no private messaging on here. Once on, do a search for my user name and join us there. there's 5 of us now pal :)

BC BOOTLE 15 Apr 17:04  

Bike:

it would be good to get out with you Fray...just two of us out today :-)

thejasper 05 Mar 16:35  

Bike:

hello

I'm from aigburth/allerton and also looking for ride buddies, mountain or road biking

contact me on letterboxdesign@gmail.com

regards

Alan

ronnie mac 29 Oct 12:56  

Bike:

old ron netherton, i like cheshire lines to southport, loop line, and wirral way etc, 10 or 12 mph,sorry, gets short of breath,retired so any time, but likes sunday rides if poss.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.