We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

route from roscoff or st malo to bordeaux

bikerchick0 05 Feb 16:58  

Bike:

I am planning to cycle from either Roscoff or St Malo to Fumel following the coast to Bordeaux then cutting accross country to Fumel. Has anyone done some of the route. Any advice or routes would be very helpful.

jaseb70 05 Feb 17:35  

Bike:

how many of you will be doing this route in france then???

bikerchick0 06 Feb 00:50  

Bike:

Just me and my trusty stead, surly long haul trucker!

skiad1 06 Feb 17:26  

Bike:

My Profile
did dinan to lourdes that way. only real mare was st.nazaire where, unsure of direction(crap map...my fault) and/or whether it's possible to cross at the bridge. Ended up on a loooong detour to ferry further upstream. La Rochelle-Royan was a bit of a gitter too. La Rochelle-Rochefort was/almost had to be due to lack of options via the coast road/cycle path(some of it poorly surfaced but doable). Should've stuck to the 'main' road south to royan thereafter but came off as it was a busy old dual carriageway(perfectly legal riding though and, with hindsight, would've stuck it out). Still, the scenic route off the main road, through several small villages, was magic riding on a beautiful day, and I still made ok time to my destination that day. All in all, a really cracking ride with the pros wayyyy outnumbering these wee cons.

enjoy :)

cook0505 12 May 17:32  

Bike:

Hi, I Live in France, and I am hoping to do a route from Bordeaux to Roscoff. Fairly new to road biking, but would appreciate any advice to routes etc. or indeed anyone to join me. I will be doing so for a charity important to me.

jennifersanford 26 Oct 05:26  

Bike:

While I don't have specific information about individuals who have cycled from Roscoff or St Malo to Fumel, I can provide you with some general advice and suggestions for your cycling route in France.

EuroVelo 1: Consider following EuroVelo bloxd io, also known as the "Atlantic Coast Route." This long-distance cycling route stretches along the western coast of France, passing through cities such as Nantes, La Rochelle, and Bordeaux. It offers scenic coastal views and well-marked cycling paths.

larrymartin1job 21 Nov 02:48  

Bike:

My Profile
Considering your cycling route from Roscoff or St Malo to Fumel, I recommend exploring the scenic coastal paths near Bordeaux and then venturing inland for a charming journey. Don't miss the hidden gems along the way!
Best Auto Detailing in West Palm Beach Florida

Trimble001 31 Jan 07:20  

Bike:

My Profile
Embarking on a picturesque journey from Roscoff or St Malo to Bordeaux unveils a captivating blend of coastal charm and historic landscapes. As you traverse through the scenic route, enchanting vineyards and quaint villages paint the backdrop. The allure of Bordeaux, renowned for its fine wines, awaits at the journey's end. Amidst the beauty, one can't help but dream of romantic destinations, perhaps envisioning the idyllic katrina tone it up wedding in the heart of this mesmerizing French countryside.

ethanappgenius 31 Jan 12:55  

Bike:

My Profile
noice

lavender0 01 Feb 23:20  

Bike:

My Profile
I would want to express my gratitude to you as an administrator of the website quordle game, as I have shared a great deal of useful and beneficial information. Keep going, and I'll always be here for you.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.