We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

road classification for spain

ollychristian@hotmail.com 18 Nov 05:53  

Bike:

hello
a mate and i are planning a ride from barcelona to bilbao next may, up and accross the pyrenees.
ive been trying to look but cant find a deffinate answer as to what roads bikes are allowed on in spain.

are c,b and n roads ok?

anyone know any good campsites in and around the pyrenees?
our provisional route is north out of barcelona to les cabbenes, then east(ish)to lourdes, carry on down to bayonne, then along coast to blbao.
cheers

skiad1 13 Dec 17:08  

Bike:

My Profile
I've only ridden in Spain a little but, other than their 'motorways' which often seem to have useable 'service roads' running alongside, I don't think many are ruled out. i travelled from Veilha to Benebarre to Igualada and Barcelona and stuck to fairly major routes. Riding into Barcelona from the campsite(slightly south) was along what seemed to be a motorway! Obviously it wasn't but was a pretty major dual carriageway which many cyclists(both locals and tourists) used.

The main difference, in my experience, between either side of the pyrenees is the provision of accomodation(in my case camping). The French side enjoys a dearth of suitable places, whereas I found(remember this was just my own personal experience) the Spanish side lacking by comparison.

I'd be tempted to have a variety of routes prepared to take weather into account. I travelled in July 2008 and, whilst the French side had almost perfect cycling weather, the Spanish side was very hot. In May the Spanish side may be the most pleasant. Incidentally, I can heartily recommend the Veilha route towards Lourdes. It's still one of the most breathtaking day's riding I've ever enjoyed, with a range of terrain/vista/climate change I've never experienced over 1 day's riding before, or since!

Good luck and enjoy your tour!

p.s. Camp Prat Du Rey should you find yourself looking for a camp near Lourdes.....

henrryyy 30 Jan 02:12  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi there! Your planned ride from Barcelona to Bilbao sounds like an incredible adventure. In Spain, C, B, and N roads are generally suitable for road bikes. However, it's always a good idea to check local regulations and road conditions before your trip for any potential restrictions or construction works. As for campsites in the Pyrenees, there are several fantastic options to consider. La Borda del Pubill in Catalonia, Camping Ainsa in Huesca, and Camping Larlapean in Navarre are highly recommended for their beautiful locations and amenities. https://stickwarapk.download/ is indeed a fantastic game that can provide a refreshing and enjoyable experience. Engaging in such games can help improve problem-solving skills and provide a mental break from the daily routine. It's a great way to unwind and have some fun during your downtime. Best of luck with your ride, and have an amazing time exploring the Pyrenees!

jasonroysdd 30 Jan 04:08  

Bike:

My Profile
Erfahren Sie mehr über Tinnitus-Hörgeräte und die Erfahrungen anderer Nutzer auf der Website des Hörgerätehospitals. Unsere Kunden teilen ihre persönlichen Erfahrungen und Bewertungen zu den verschiedenen Tinnitus-Hörgeräten tinnitus hörgerät erfahrungen, die wir anbieten. Diese Rückmeldungen geben Ihnen wertvolle Einblicke und können Ihnen helfen, das richtige Hörgerät für Ihre Bedürfnisse zu finden. Besuchen Sie unsere Website, um die Erfahrungen anderer Nutzer zu lesen und vereinbaren Sie einen Termin für eine individuelle Beratung bei uns im Hörgerätehospital, um das passende Tinnitus-Hörgerät für Sie zu finden.

herringbur 31 Jan 22:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Our customers share their personal experiences and reviews of geometry dash the various tinnitus hearing aids

OpalJordan 04 May 03:49  

Bike:

Corre rápido y salta alto para superar pilares, picos y trampas en Geometry Dash APK original, para mantenerte con vida hasta el destino final.

Huberttony 04 May 05:15  

Bike:

Hello! Planning your trip from Barcelona to Bilbao via the Pyrenees sounds interesting! For cycling in Spain, roads c, b and n are often popular choices for cyclists. However, it is worth checking with local authorities or the Spanish government website to ensure that the roads are suitable for cycling and have no special restrictions [url=https://slicemastergame.io]slice master[/url]

For camping in and around the Pyrenees, there are some great campsites you might be interested in, but it depends on the specific route you choose to take. Some popular options might include Camping La Noguera in Les Cabbenes or the campsites at Lourdes. However, if you are passing through the area, it is worth checking out camping options in towns or areas near your route.

Wishing you an enjoyable and safe trip through the Pyrenees, and hope you'll find great campsites to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery!

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.