We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

CYCLING IN LANZAROTE

Kimmy1 22 Mar 07:15  

Bike:

Good morning. I own a beautiful rental apartment in Lanzarote and it is becoming quite popular with cyclists because of it´s central location. The last guys that were here left me some great cycle routes around the island. If anyone is interested in renting the apartment, please get in touch. As I say, it is very central and a great place to come back to and relax after a strenuous day´s cycling, as there is a full sky package (with movies and sport) and a lovely terrace to chill out on. I am hoping that this post is within Forum Rules!

MarkK75 14 Jul 06:58  

Bike:

Hello,
I am thinking about goiung to Lanzarote from 29th Dec to 5th Jan for winter training, is your apt available?
I will be with my girlfriend, but she does not cycle, what are the facilitiesd like near this.

Are there many amenities? Things for her to do? Beach? Sun bath?

Regards,
Mark

Kimmy1 14 Jul 07:00  

Bike:

Hi Mark - can you send me an email to kim@lanzarotecountryvillas.com and I will send you all the information you need. Kind regards - Kim

sdwalker 14 Jul 11:48  

Bike:

My Profile
hi Kim I would be interested in the routes please and I will send you a seperate email regarding availablity for the villa. I know you say it is central what part of the Island is it in? I regularly go to Costa Teguise which is a lovely secluded part of the island.

My Latest Route: Mar 2012 Bedgebury Forest Red Route

jackfrostenson 14 Aug 03:28  

Bike:

My Profile
this is real? oh my god :o

johnmic629 19 Dec 05:44  

Bike:

My Profile
Your blog provided us with valuable information. I am looking forward to read more blog posts from here keep it up!!
The Bear Carmy Jacket

andrewmark 20 Dec 06:56  

Bike:

My Profile
Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking.
Chicago Bulls Bomber Jacket

johndavid6397366 21 Dec 02:12  

Bike:

The Lowe's shop is growing. If you own a business, you are aware that a negative reputation is the last thing you want for it. You won't attract any new clients. Therefore, a survey is necessary since it raises consumer satisfaction. The Lowes Survey was started by the retailer in an effort to increase customer satisfaction. By sharing your experience in-store, you may win a $500 monthly sweepstakes prize from Lowe's.
www.Lowes.com/Survey

michaelchristopher154378 09 Jan 04:55  

Bike:

The most extensively advertised benefits of Victoria's Secret credit cards are the one-time savings you receive as a cardholder, which go beyond collecting rewards points. At the moment, those consist of:
Victoria’s Secret Credit Card

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.