We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Winter clothing

cerrito 31 Aug 09:51  

Bike:

I have started cycling since the begining of the spring/summer all because of the olympics, mainly to avoid the congested trains and roads etc. I have found that I liked it. I want to continue riding but I need advice on clothing for the autum and winter. I rinde from Camden to Park Royal about 8 miles.

Hope soome of you can advice on the best rain/wind clothing.

Cecilia

benstewe 31 Aug 11:57  

Bike:

My Profile
a mountain smock or a buffalo smock tho not water proof will keep the wind out & keep you warm even when wet check them out on Google etc these are for very cold conditions ,i also use merino wool base layer,s light & very warm comfortable ,There is just so much out there but for cold weather this will keep your top half warm, smock,s have excellent venting if your running hot,there are so many waterproof,s i dont no were to start so good luck there i use a Rab pretex slipstream jacket for the wet very light also keep,s me dry but if its cold & wet i would use my smock unless it was a real downpour then id get the bus hope this help,s

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.