We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Glasgow and around!

kris 24 Jul 09:01  

Bike:

Hi all!

We are 2 people who wants to take a 4-5 day road bike trip in Scotland. We would like to start and end in Glasgow. Do any of you have any routes to recommend? We are very interested in some epic places:) Also not so trafficed roads are a go:) Distances between 100-150 km a day depending of altitude:)

Hope someone can help us.
Thanks alot,
best,
Kristoffer

shortrunexpert 29 Jul 15:54  

Bike:

perhaps the answer for you would be to do hopscotch tickets routes on the ferries - e.g., cycle lanes to ardrossan, ferry to Arran, over to lochranza take ferry over to skipness on Kintyre and then round to ferry to Islay and from islay on ferry to mull etc,
alternative would be ferry from wemyss bay to bute and then take the ferry across to the mainland from bute, and cycle round to e.g. tarbert or to cross to Islay etc.,
there are lots and lots of hopescotch routes on the ferries

check out calmac ferries site
roz

dudley 30 Jul 02:41  

Bike:

My Profile
second that!

could train to Oban, and start by crossing to Mull, then further North to Skye as well.

great roads - challenging, but stunning.

hopscotch tickets with bikes are cheap as chips.

My Latest Route: Nov 2009 Forth Estuary Circular

kris 01 Aug 10:22  

Bike:

Thanks, gonna look into that:)

seomind 21 Dec 10:39  

Bike:

My Profile
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Residual Payments Reviews

seomind 21 Dec 10:42  

Bike:

My Profile
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. Scam Risk

seomind 21 Dec 10:45  

Bike:

My Profile
Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Scam Risk

seomind 21 Dec 10:48  

Bike:

My Profile
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Scam Risk

seomind 21 Dec 10:54  

Bike:

My Profile
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one Scam Risk

seomind 21 Dec 10:57  

Bike:

My Profile
Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Scam Risk

seomind 21 Dec 11:02  

Bike:

My Profile
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! The Millionaire Shortcut Review

seomind 21 Dec 11:07  

Bike:

My Profile
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… The Millionaire Shortcut Review

seomind 21 Dec 11:13  

Bike:

My Profile
If it's not too much trouble share more like that. The Millionaire Shortcut Review

seomind 21 Dec 11:16  

Bike:

My Profile
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. The Millionaire Shortcut Review

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.