We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycling Buddy Essex

ziggmundo 14 Oct 07:05  

Bike:

Looking for a cycle buddy for weekend rides at the mo, maybe evening rides when its lighter, i'm in
Stanford-Le-hope area, just starting out riding after a few years out of the saddle so need to get the stamina up a wee bit.

jowalster 18 Mar 13:21  

Bike:

Hi Ziggmundo, have you thought of joining your local CTC club as they have members in your area who cycle from S-L-H to Wickford for a morning or all day rid[e. contact John Steer @ email address (segssec@btinternet.com) fo'r more information.

Linton 04 Apr 16:25  

Bike:

Hi not to sure if u found any body to ride with
But I am in the same boat as yourself I don't live to far from SLH
Just down in East Tilbury.

Green Wizard 27 Apr 14:43  

Bike:

Hi

I live in Stanford-le-Hope and would like to start a group for social rides of around 30 plus miles on weekends, nothing too strenuous (or hilly). I have cycled to Paris and Amsterdam for holidays and don't want anything too competitive, just enjoyable.

Paul

EssexSteve 11 Mar 05:44  

Bike:

Paul I maybe interested in that I live in the Southend area,I have just recently started cycling but I am doing a London to Brighton run this year and hopefully 1 or 2 others.
My email is steve.armstrong@blueyonder.co.uk

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.