Plot your own Cycle Route
- Centre map using your postcode if necessary.
- Double click on the map to plot points for your route.
- To remove a point click on 'Back Track'.
- Move map by click and dragging the map with the left mouse button held down.
- Please split long cycles (>100 miles) into separate parts (e.g. part 1 of X...)
- Please detail your route, where it goes, what makes it a good cycle, points of interest, what to watch out for, typical traffic, what types of riders does it suit. Your route may not be published if it lacks detail.