We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Great British Bikeathon

len2012 04 Aug 11:25  

Bike:

My Profile
My name is Len Crosier and I am a keen cyclist hoping to do a cycle around the coast of England Scotland and Wales in 2011 for Sports relief. I'll be using the same route all but a few changes as the Great Tour which is happening right now. Check out www.thegreattour.org I am looking for help so if you feel like helping then please get in touch. Just one thing I am doing it solo, that is I'll be riding solo with a support crew. I hope to be cycling 12 hrs a day and hope to complete the challenge in 35 days.

My Latest Route: Apr 2010 Brightlingsea Circular
wilsonmatt 22 Feb 07:31  

Bike:

Do not known about upcoming cycling event, but their is an upcoming event for book publishers for business, but I think planning an event is problematic for publishers, When it comes to business book publishing UK, publishers face a number of key problems when planning events. These could include logistical concerns including venue selection, scheduling conflicts, and attendance involvement. Furthermore, providing efficient event promotion and marketing to reach the intended audience can be a significant challenge. Publishers also have the challenge of managing budgets while providing visitors with a high-quality and memorable experience. Balancing these aspects while meeting the event's objectives is a hard and multifaceted job for business book publishers.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.