We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycling around Hamilton

DarcyDS 04 Apr 13:57  

Bike:

Anyone interested in doing some long distance cycling out of hamilton at the weekends?
I normally cycle around east ayrshire on a circuit, or go out to the coast and get the train back, usually on a sunday when the roads are a bit quieter. Normally do it solo, but I've seen a lot of other cyclists on the routes, so wondered if anyone would be interested in teaming up perhaps.

darcy

lalala 02 May 10:27  

Bike:

Hi Darcy,

I would be intrested in cycling during the weekends. I'm not used to do long distance cycling just maybe about 2 hours maximum. But i want to cycle more speacially now that the weather is good.

I'm staying in Hamilton I have got another friend who would like to join if you dont mind.

Let me know which day could be suitable and we can meet.

Sandra

singer61 05 Jun 17:56  

Bike:

hi im from uddingston and would like to join anyone n cycling imnw to it and would like to get out and about

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.