We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycling Glasgow to London

1 2 >
2Aussies 27 Jun 03:08  

Bike:

We are 2 Aussies coming to the UK for a month planning to cycle from Glasgow to London. Can anyone help us with where to ride or point to another thread on this.

Outrunner 27 Jun 05:51  

Bike:

My Profile
http://www.sustrans.org.uk/map will show the national cycle routes which may help with your planning

Mikael 06 Apr 21:33  

Bike:

Myself
I´m planning to do that next year but I know nothing about
As you both, I´m livins so far from there, Brazil.
Let me know if you have some new and I´ll do the same for you
Regards

Mika

Pesmo 11 Apr 13:14  

Bike:

My Profile
Certainly Nat cycle route 1 for the last 20 odd miles into the east end of London. Straight and Flat and Traffic free for all but about 200m

john.lumley 14 Jan 18:03  

Bike:

My Profile
G'Day Guys, you could cycle the Edinburgh To London Audax Route which is published on www.audax.uk.net as a series of GPX files which can be downloaded
Very fit people do the route there and back in 21/2 days! as a 1200km cycling event which is the British alternative to the French Paris - Brest event, so a month would be plenty for a more leisurely ride, you could vary the route and take the Sustrans cycle route along the west coast to Carlisle in England as a variation. As a diversion, you could cycle the Hadrians Wall Route West to East from Carlisle to Newcastle Its an ancient wall built by the Roman Army in 79AD and there are museums along the way showing Roman Army Stuff at Vindolanda (not to be confused with a hot curry!) etc which is really interesting
It goes over alot of interesting scenic minor roads and can be downloaded onto a GPS as its in GPX format.However in a month you would have enough time to explore the highlands, get back to Glasgow and cycle to London as well, but don't forget your raingear and some insect repellant for the Scottish Highland Midges. There's loads of information on line about b&b and hotel accomodation in the UK The youth hostel info is also on line you just have to Google Youth Hostel Association. If you prefer camping there are also plenty of campsites and caravan parks which take tents etc.
Best of Luck,

John

My Latest Route: Jan 2012 Giffnock Railway Station to Dunblane Railway Station

seomind 03 Nov 06:58  

Bike:

My Profile
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place online business

seomind 03 Nov 07:07  

Bike:

My Profile
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us online business

seomind 03 Nov 07:08  

Bike:

My Profile
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. online business

seomind 03 Nov 07:13  

Bike:

My Profile
I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks online business

seomind 03 Nov 07:13  

Bike:

My Profile
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. online business

jack00 24 Mar 13:22  

Bike:

My Profile
The biggest cost savings when building your own grow tent is the labor cost. Building a tent from scratch can be a time-consuming process, depending on your level of skill and the complexity of the project. Hiring a professional to build the tent for you can easily add several hundred dollars to the cost. If you're willing to do the work yourself, you can save a significant amount of money. https://growtentmate.com/best-grow-light-for-2x4-tent/

mrseod 16 Apr 08:21  

Bike:

My Profile
I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. Jenna Kutcher Review

mrseod 16 Apr 08:24  

Bike:

My Profile
This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing. GetMyAds Review

mrseod 16 Apr 08:26  

Bike:

My Profile
I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. GetMyAds Review

mrseod 16 Apr 08:28  

Bike:

My Profile
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries GetMyAds Review

mrseod 16 Apr 08:32  

Bike:

My Profile
I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. How To Flip Money

mrseod 16 Apr 08:35  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. How To Flip Money

mrseod 16 Apr 08:36  

Bike:

My Profile
What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. K Money Mastery Review

mrseod 16 Apr 08:38  

Bike:

My Profile
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place K Money Mastery Review

Expere 26 Sep 03:23  

Bike:

Have you been to Geometry Dash World?

Saint992 26 Nov 06:48  

Bike:

In our increasingly digital world, having a solid foundation in digital literacy is essential. This includes basic computer skills, familiarity with popular software, and understanding how to navigate the internet safely.
find here
article
click to investigate

12>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.