We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Reply to : London to Tunbridge Wells

First Post
sgw22 31 Mar 13:23  

Bike:

Hi,

I am looking to cycle from North West London (West Hampstead) to a village near Tunbridge Wells (Groombridge) in the near future. I have Googled the route and it gives me what looks like a road option and a route with some cycle track (National Cycle Route 21) - not really an issue as I have a gravel bike. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a nice route - I do find sometimes with Google it can take you on some busy roads which I would ideally prefer to avoid. In terms of hills, I'd probably not be looking for a crazy hilly ride, but don't mind some hills.

Appreciate any advice anyone may have!

Thanks

Please remember if you wish to add a ROUTE, please go here instead.
Please remember if you wish to add an EVENT, please go here instead.

Please write your reply below:

Please email me when someone replies?

Cycle-Route.com reserves the right to remove any post which it deems is not relevant to the thread, including offensive or non relevant material.

Last Post
sgw22 31 Mar 13:23  

Bike:

Hi,

I am looking to cycle from North West London (West Hampstead) to a village near Tunbridge Wells (Groombridge) in the near future. I have Googled the route and it gives me what looks like a road option and a route with some cycle track (National Cycle Route 21) - not really an issue as I have a gravel bike. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a nice route - I do find sometimes with Google it can take you on some busy roads which I would ideally prefer to avoid. In terms of hills, I'd probably not be looking for a crazy hilly ride, but don't mind some hills.

Appreciate any advice anyone may have!

Thanks