We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Reply to : C2C

First Post
Wheelylee13 16 Jan 16:23  

Bike:

Hi Guy's,
I'm looking to do the C2C later in the year. Now the only thing that worries me is that I'm in a wheelchair, which I'm looking to be the first person to do the route in a standard wheelchair using 1 arm and 1 leg to propel. as I said the only thing is is there any grassed areas please and thanks?. Grass may be the only thing that might defeat me... That and a wheel falling off. oops!!. Thanks for any advice cheers. Wheely Lee

Please remember if you wish to add a ROUTE, please go here instead.
Please remember if you wish to add an EVENT, please go here instead.

Please write your reply below:

Please email me when someone replies?

Cycle-Route.com reserves the right to remove any post which it deems is not relevant to the thread, including offensive or non relevant material.

Last Post
Wheelylee13 16 Jan 16:23  

Bike:

Hi Guy's,
I'm looking to do the C2C later in the year. Now the only thing that worries me is that I'm in a wheelchair, which I'm looking to be the first person to do the route in a standard wheelchair using 1 arm and 1 leg to propel. as I said the only thing is is there any grassed areas please and thanks?. Grass may be the only thing that might defeat me... That and a wheel falling off. oops!!. Thanks for any advice cheers. Wheely Lee