We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Pesmo's Profile Page

Pesmo
Total Posts : 89
Last Active : 2543 day(s) ago

Routes
This member has not added a cycle route yet.

22/11/2012Cycling in EssexNot my type of riding, but there are many quiet ro...
27/10/201229 inch mountain bikesCube generally get good write ups. Delighted with ...
20/10/2012gears not running right can anyone help pleaseCheck that you have full sideways movement in the ...
14/10/2012advice to cycle hebridesMake sure that you do the golden road on the East ...
11/10/2012MileageEarly summer weather didn't help much either did i...
11/10/2012MileageI had a 1500 mile target this year, but the passin...
21/09/2012planning a one month cycle holiday for 7 teenages mostly in southern England next summer vacation, living in campsites in most the nights. looking for advices!!Agree with 99% of your route south of Cambridge. B...
19/09/2012planning a one month cycle holiday for 7 teenages mostly in southern England next summer vacation, living in campsites in most the nights. looking for advices!!You also need to consider your route into and out ...
19/09/2012planning a one month cycle holiday for 7 teenages mostly in southern England next summer vacation, living in campsites in most the nights. looking for advices!!Sorry, I meant to say national cycle route 11 sout...
19/09/2012planning a one month cycle holiday for 7 teenages mostly in southern England next summer vacation, living in campsites in most the nights. looking for advices!!My suggestion for the route into London from Cambr...