We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

training rollor

harrisman 27 Oct 15:55  

Bike:

My Profile
does anyone use one????

paul&deb 29 Oct 06:08  

Bike:

My Profile
Yes I use rollers but only as a means of keeping my legs turning if i can't get out on the bike for any reason. Some prefer turbo trainers but once you get use to rollers its a more realistic cycling feel - just take your time getting use to them!

kevo 24 Nov 04:06  

Bike:

My Profile
I received my rollers a couple of weeks ago and after using them in a doorway for a couple of times, I now have better balance and I can ride my bike in the middle of the room. I use toe straps and I get a great workout with push/pull strokes. The surprise for me was how much resistance there is as you climb through the gears. My bike has 14 gears and I only manage up to gear 7 flat out for around 30 second bursts. There is no rest from the pedals as the bike stops 1-2 seconds after you stop pedalling (so there is no coasting). Great for stop/start recovery which I do with the toe straps very lose ;-)

I justify the £120 I paid for them by using them every day with a target of completing three c2c’s next year

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.