We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

first ride in weeks

sean8997 30 Dec 15:00  

Bike:

My Profile
Just been on my first ride in weeks due to getting over chest infection then the snow, only did a quick 7 miles but felt really good to be back out on the bike. only problem being was my left cleat got stuck in the pedal which got me into a bit of tiz, when i finally got myself unstuck the cleat was left in the pedal, reminder to myself to take more care of my shoes and not just my bike!!!

My Latest Route: Nov 2011 Bala Lake Vernwy Loop
STID 30 Dec 17:42  

Bike:

My Profile
Same here Sean, been chomping at the bit to get out and now virtually all the snow has gone was back in the saddle.
I need to do another 80 miles to make it 3,500 for the year and managed to do 41 miles, tomorrow I plan to do the rest.
Then a new year to look forward to and a nice warm sunny summer will be most welcome.

My Latest Route: Aug 2009 Abingdon to Long Crendon and Long Hanborough Loop.

Pesmo 30 Dec 21:05  

Bike:

My Profile
Done 35 miles off road in the last 2 days and plan to put in another 16 tomorrow. I will unfortunately miss my annual target by about 20 miles due to the two weeks of snow when it wasn't sensible to go out.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.