We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

bike rides in sunderland

03chris21 16 Apr 15:36  

Bike:

hi everyone
am chris, 21, from sunderland
is there anyone who will like do any bike rides with me like along the coast or part of the c2c cycle track bike rides just for a few hours on weekends or a hour or so in the week e-mail me at cmackinnon057@googlemail.com if you want do any rides am not a fast rider but not too slow

jme701 23 Apr 23:41  

Bike:

My Profile
hi I am 45 and live in sunderland I could do these rides with you dependent on when as the next 4 months are fairly busy but as its only for a couple of hours it sounds good and depends on what you mean am not a fast rider but not to slow as 24 years can make a difference in speed

My Latest Route: Mar 2012 Townsend road loop

vigomag 24 Apr 14:05  

Bike:

My Profile
hi I am 53 and live in Birtley depending on when you thinking of riding and of course where fom ( have transport)but if it only for a couple of hours it soundsif it could be ok am not a fast rider I toddle along aroung 8 -10mph.

I have entered "downhill all the way" Parkhead to Gateshead if anyone else is doing it

alas58 25 Apr 13:53  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi vigomag

What is the Downhill all the way? as i have not seen this promoted.

HardRockPro 25 Apr 16:30  

Bike:

My Profile
anyone out this Sunday (29) from Washington / Gateshead?
MTB Hardtail prefer 80/20 off road but not trail.

My Latest Route: Feb 2012 33 Mile Round Trip From Felling, Tyne & Wear

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.