We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Routes page not loading Google Maps correctly

Mick B 05 May 12:57  

Bike:

Whenever I've tried viewing suggested routes over the past few days or so the map box returns "This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details."

I've tried 3 different browsers on 2 different PCs (MS, Chrome and Avast) - all 3 (on both PCs) return the same error. Same thing happens in both Google & Safari on my iPhone.

Is anyone experiencing anything different?

madmackem 07 May 11:20  

Bike:

Same for me! Lets hope someone knows why. I have upto date java etc, tried different browsers and computers.

Davrob 08 May 15:45  

Bike:

Hi guys !

Same error here - different browsers on different platforms but same error. Tried to email the email contact address but it bounced, which isn't good. Implies that nobody monitors the site anymore ?

ulrickaka 28 Jul 18:18  

Bike:

Hollywood Celebrity Movie Jackets and Replica Leather Costumes Available at Our Store Discounted Price Mens and Womens New Fashion Jacket Sale No.1 ...

Buy Movie Jackets

AvrilJ 17 Aug 17:01  

Bike:

I've just discovered this site and am seeing the same error, plus JavaScript streaming where there should be other content. I tried to email screen grabs to the contact email address but it bounced. I wonder if they've gone out of business. Does anyone know of another way to contact them?

Failing that, does anyone know of other really good sites for finding traffic-free routes for a risk-averse, mature (63) novice?

Thanks.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.