We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

How can you alter/correct routes once they are posted

pasabeograd 16 Nov 05:30  

Bike:

My Profile
I love the site, and have both posted and used routes. However the first one I posted is not very accurate (I've learned since). One person rightly commented about this. I'd like to fix it, but can't see how. Can anyone help educate me?

This is the route in question:

http://www.cycle-route.com/routes/Burgess_Hill_Downs_Dash_via_Streat-Cycle-Route-3606.html

Paul

My Latest Route: Nov 2009 Burgess Hill to Ashdown Forest Circular
larrymartin1job 20 Dec 05:24  

Bike:

My Profile
Hey Paul I see you are looking to improve your posted route. Have you considered reaching out to the sites support for guidance? They might assist in editing or updating it.
Buy CBD Pills in Pensacola FL

Odriblog 20 Dec 10:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Unleash the wild charm of your space with the captivating allure. Wondering how to decorate with zebra wallpaper ? Embrace the bold and striking patterns of these majestic creatures to create a space that exudes both sophistication and a touch of the untamed.

For a daring and contemporary look, consider using zebra wallpaper as a focal point in your living room. Pair it with sleek, modern furniture and vibrant accent pieces to create a space that is both chic and visually stimulating. The contrast of black and white stripes adds a dynamic element that can instantly elevate the atmosphere.

In bedrooms, it can bring a sense of drama and playfulness. Choose a feature wall to showcase the distinctive pattern and complement it with neutral bedding and furnishings. This creates a balanced and stylish retreat that captures the essence of the wild without overwhelming the space.

In home offices or creative spaces, she can inspire creativity and energize the environment. Use it as a backdrop for a stylish and motivational workspace, combining the wild patterns with vibrant pops of color for an invigorating atmosphere.

johnmic629 21 Dec 05:27  

Bike:

My Profile
I really like the way that you have expressed yourself. There is a lot to be admired from this post. You might want to click on
John Dutton Yellowstone Vest

andrewmark 22 Dec 07:19  

Bike:

My Profile
This is excellent article, thank you for the share! This is what I am looking for, hope in future you will continue sharing such an superb work.
Coat From Sherlock

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.