We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Decent size cycle back.

Taffy 22 Jul 16:30  

Bike:

Can any one advise me the best cycle bag that would allow me to carry a jacket and and all my other bits and pieces such as spare tube, tyre levers, co2 pump and spare canister and phone.

Taff

longbob 23 Jul 05:17  

Bike:

My Profile
I use a Vaude backpacks and have done for a few years now...my 30L capacity bag fits plenty (shoes, change of clothes, tools etc) and is handy as you can expand the back to get an extra 5L's..they have a great air flow system that keeps the bag off your back and helps the air get inbetween your back and the pack.

Sounds like thay maybe a bit much for what you need so a smaller version would be better suited, perhaps a 12L, 16L or 20L. Most shops should stock these and cant recommend enough, i have had my latest bag for 4 years and its still going strong.

For days when you dont want to be messing about with a bag on your back a good saddle bag is a great idea. In mine i have a spare tube, levers, patches, small tool set and a mini co2 pump...fits under my road saddle nicely and keeps my back free...also lets me stuff my jersey back pockets with snacks for those longer rides!

darking 23 Jul 08:18  

Bike:

My Profile
I wear an orange HI Viz 30 litre backpack with an expansion zip for larger loads. it has two side pouches as well

darking 23 Jul 08:19  

Bike:

My Profile
I wear an orange HI Viz 30 litre backpack with an expansion zip for larger loads. it has two side pouches as well

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.