We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Berwick to Newcastle

chrschippie 12 Aug 07:17  

Bike:

Can anyone help me with this route .Want to do as much as possible scenic is it possible to do the route on road bike ...any thoughts on route etc..Thanks

herbie 12 Aug 16:28  

Bike:

My Profile

Hello,

I did it last year but other way round south to north ..

- but because I wanted to do it one day the route I took was not too rough .

Although I did it on a MTB --- It could be very easily done on a hybrid with slicker tyres .

I wouldnt want to take your best carbon road bike with racing slick tyres on the route

here is the route http://ridewithgps.com/trips/2711840.

I had virtually sunny all day ride which always help with the scenery

I caught the train back to Newcastle.

My Latest Route: Sep 2012 Birmingham to Worcestor Via Canal

larrymartin1job 09 Jan 03:26  

Bike:

My Profile
The route offers breathtaking scenic views and can definitely be done on a road bike. Consider taking specific road or trail for an incredible experience.
Home Remodeling Services in Schaumburg IL

lavender0 10 Jan 22:32  

Bike:

My Profile
A highly practical essay! This post has a wealth of information regarding the trap the cat that any person can use to launch a successful social media campaign.

leelenka266 11 Jan 21:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Your writings stick out to me since the content is interesting and simple to understand slope. Even though I've read a lot of websites, I still like yours more. Your essay was interesting to read. I can understand the essay better now that I've read it carefully. In the future, I'd like to read more of your writing.

machbrown2 12 Jan 00:16  

Bike:

Really challenging! its a great website to understand route you can also visit best online courses power bi training in chennai.

lunadam 06 Feb 04:08  

Bike:

Join us at buildnow gg , where gaming dreams come true. Experience the joy of discovering new games, honing your skills, and connecting with a vibrant community of gamers.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.