We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

3 Day C2C MTB Route needed as GPX

Nezbo 03 May 11:43  

Bike:

I am looking for coast to coast a route from St Bees, that can be done over 3 days, i am going to do in on a mountain bike and am not worred to much about the milage 40/50mi a day is not a problem. but i am looking to do it as a bivi ride so would need some where to camp on the trail.

I cant seem to find a good on :(

Please help?

Sarge 11 Jul 02:26  

Bike:

Hi from the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA:

I too am looking for cycling maps of the same ride for a friend who will be doing it around the end of August, 2010. We are looking for maps showing change in elevation, roads, etc. His course will be:

Our hike/bike trip across England starts on the West Coast in the Lake District (St. Bees Head) and goes approximately straight East for ~200miles to Robins Hood Bay on the East Coast.

Reply email for my friend, Bob Frick is: kesrobfrick@comcast.net

Thanks for any help or information you may be able to provide.

Cheers,
Eric Sargeson
eric@sargeson.com

Outrunner 11 Jul 08:58  

Bike:

My Profile
I did the route last week, from Whitehaven - Tynemouth. I'll see if I can get the GPX files from my friend who had a Garmin Forerunner. www.wrracing.net/c2c/ has some details of our trip.

Outrunner 11 Jul 09:09  

Bike:

My Profile
There is also a lot of information over at http://www.c2c-guide.co.uk/

dan_b23 12 Jul 18:11  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi

I haven't actually done this route, but found it on the internet.

It is downloadable as a GPX and I hope it is of some use to you :)

http://www.gpsies.com/map.do?fileId=yoqsjzcryofzjvar

My Latest Route: Apr 2010 Ponteland to Matfen and Kirkheaton Loop

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.