We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

never leave home without a pump!

king of the down hills 28 Oct 16:25  

Bike:

Had a great ride along the cheshire/n.wales cycle path ending up on the wirral A540 road, Had a problem with my rear valve but was rescued by the good people of the Eurika Cafe who pumped air into the said wheel cant praise them enough Thank you Eurika!

PAUL9649 28 Oct 16:30  

Bike:

My Profile
fool your are a embarsment to your club . the elite chester first cycle club....

My Latest Route: Nov 2010 Chester to Tarporley and Farndon Loop

Captain13 30 Nov 14:49  

Bike:

My Profile
Never a truer word said, i had a puncture today in the peak district (thankfully next to a big country house) we had spare inner tubes but a pump with a knackered valve :( i had to go asking for pump in said house lol, all was well after 10mins thank god lol... what a fabulous day for it by the way and what fabulous scenery around Buxton/Bollington/Marple/Whaley Bridge loop.. plenty of off road towpath, couldnt recommend it more!

Been down to Stockport Decathlon (500metres away) and bought a new pump, shall never be leaving home without it now!!

My Latest Route: Mar 2012 North Cheshire Loop

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.