We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Wanted: MTB bicycle buddy

bari_K 16 Apr 07:41  

Bike:

Good Day Everybody

Wanted: Cycling buddy or buddies for excursions from Sunderland area. Off-road, as I prefer to get a little dirty and the adventure and sights seal the deal for me. I ride full-suss.

I am 23 and work abroad (merchant marine engineer) but had an accident so I am spending some more time at home on leave. I would like to find any other like minded people for excursions from Sunderland area to ride around local, Beamish, Derwent Valley and possibly North Yorkshire trails or anything of your choice. I am fairly fit but have been out of the game for a while because of working away.

If anyone is interested please drop me a line.
Kind Regards, Bari_K

03chris21 16 Apr 14:07  

Bike:

hi am chris,21
i live in sunderland next to the coast and go alot to like south shields but am not a fast rider but it would be nice to have someone to go on a ride with here my e-mail cmackinnon057@googlemail.com let me know if you like do any rides around sunderland and i been to Beamish before 30 miles there and back took me 4 hours.

bari_K 17 Apr 11:26  

Bike:

Cheers for the response Chris, I have sent you an email.

waynenortheast 16 May 11:06  

Bike:

My Profile
always looking for new adventures and a riding buddy i like off road too

lewis.forster 01 Jul 11:45  

Bike:

Hi im lewis 18 looking to do more cycling off road would be keen to join you on a ride some time

my email is Lewis_zak727@hotmail.co.uk

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.