We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Selling my Garmin and some panniers

Shy but Daft 03 Aug 07:05  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi.
I'm having a clear out and selling my panniers (Haberland doubles)£20? and my Garmin edge 605.£150 NO LESS I dont really use them so may as well get rid and use the money towards a new bike.If anyone is interested drop me an email and I'll send info etc. Cheers

My Latest Route: Jun 2012 Warrington to Preston
jimx 05 Nov 08:51  

Bike:

Hi,

Just wandering if you still have the numb bums club? I have asked for any clubs near southport but nothing so far. Looking at doing the Preton wheel over next week or so. If you know of a group that has a planned trip around the wheel , I would like to join. I am a relative beginner, my ave on hybrid is 12mph

Cheers

Jim

Shy but Daft 05 Nov 13:10  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi Jim,
Yes Numb bums is still on and growing. You're very welcome to join us on any rides. We're a very friendly lot who get on well and come from all over the place, 9Wiga, Chorley, Leyland and so on )
you can find out what rides are taking place by going on Skyride and clicking on social cycling, look for us on there. We have the most members! Better contact details are on there too. Hope to see you join us. Regards, Ali x

My Latest Route: Jun 2012 Warrington to Preston

willsaldana 20 Jul 04:06  

Bike:

This piece will tell you more about what's going on. I want to find out more about that here io games free

mikerooney 24 Jul 04:21  

Bike:

My Profile
This is really a great website, i suggest you to post articles to attract visitors attention. Your website is really a great source of information.Eddie munson vest

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.