We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

New cycling club in Hampshire

beninem 12 Jun 04:23  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi, I recently started my own little club/gathering in Portsmouth, we meet up every Sunday for a good 3-4 hours easy spin, Saturdays are normally a faster pace or longer, Friday evenings we do a steady 2hrs with a simple out & back loop. Please contact me on beninem@hotmail.co.uk if you want more details.

Ben Wallis

Tottonbud 23 Aug 14:06  

Bike:

My Profile
Hello Ben

I'm interesred in riding in your club, where abouts in Portsmouth do you set out from?

Joe

beninem 24 Aug 23:29  

Bike:

My Profile
hello mate, we set off normally from the Red Lion pub in Cosham at around 8:30, each week we try & do a different route with mixed terrain, we try to get out for around 3 hours depending on the type of route, no-one is left behind on hills & the average pace is around 16mph.

Each person has different leveles of experience & abilities but we all help each other out when we need a little push, if you want any more info mate drop me an e-mail & I'll keep you posted on our next ride, this weekend we'll be out around the Meon way & taking in Butser Hill towards the end of the ride.

Regards

Ben

(beninem@hotmail.co.uk)

pjc656 16 Oct 16:47  

Bike:

Would be interested in joining your ride . Not sure if I can average 16mph depends on roads.

Regards

Patrick

beninem 18 Oct 01:51  

Bike:

My Profile
not too worry mate, drop me an e-mail & I'll give you some more info etc.

Ben

seomind 15 Nov 10:50  

Bike:

My Profile
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 10:56  

Bike:

My Profile
I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 12:37  

Bike:

My Profile
You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 12:40  

Bike:

My Profile
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 12:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 12:48  

Bike:

My Profile
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 12:53  

Bike:

My Profile
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 13:02  

Bike:

My Profile
Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 13:06  

Bike:

My Profile
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. scam risk

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.