We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Looking for other cyclists for country road cycling - Lisa from Bocking

lisa1 30 Mar 14:29  

Bike:

Hi,
I have taken up cycling recently and have managed to cycle from Bocking to The Hedinghams and back so far.

Would like to join other cyclists on the country roads.

Lisa

stefan.k 31 Mar 12:32  

Bike:

My Profile
hi i have just taken up road cycling . i would like to join other cyclist to . i would like to do the braintree to newport loop in a few weeks . stefan.k

lisa1 01 Apr 07:05  

Bike:

Hi Stefan,

Braintree to Newport?

I am contemplating Braintree to Finchingfield. I would be starting out from Bocking, weather permitting, tomorrow would be good. If anyone would like to join me, can I suggest an 11am start from Bocking church - anyone interested?

stefan.k 02 Apr 01:23  

Bike:

My Profile
would of like to of done braintree to finchingfield but got to work this weekend . but next sunday i will be riding if anyone want to have a pedal . stefan.k

lisa1 02 Apr 04:35  

Bike:

Prior engagements. Wednesday early evening will be riding if the weather is good.
Lisa

stefan.k 02 Apr 10:27  

Bike:

My Profile
hi will be doing a short ride saturday evening if anyone would like to jion me . stefan.k

stefan.k 06 Apr 00:58  

Bike:

My Profile
hi lisa would u like to have a ride out saturday evening dnt mind what route . stefan.k

Martin48 12 Apr 01:31  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi Lisa1

I live in Halstead (less than 6 miles from Bocking) and tend to cycle by myself on routes around our area. However, I have often thought that some company would be very pleasant! My pace is average but I tend to complete the routes on this website within the times estimated. Not bad for an old-timer!

Martin48

My Latest Route: Jul 2017 halstead route

Martin48 12 Apr 01:31  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi Lisa1

I live in Halstead (less than 6 miles from Bocking) and tend to cycle by myself on routes around our area. However, I have often thought that some company would be very pleasant! My pace is average but I tend to complete the routes on this website within the times estimated. Not bad for an old-timer!

Martin48

My Latest Route: Jul 2017 halstead route

Johnziepe 09 Nov 18:14  

Bike:

hi Lisa,

let me know if you can cycle at the weekends, I usually cycle about 60km every saturday morning around braintree/dunmow area. john 07777 658610

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.