We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

London to Devon cycle route

paruby 03 Jul 07:55  

Bike:

I'm planning to cycle to Teignmouth from Enfield in North London this September with a friend. We're aiming to cover the majority of the distance over 2 days, and then cycle last 20 miles or so on the 3rd. Can anyone recommend a route? (we're intending to overnight at campsites)

Russ Boy 15 Jul 17:18  

Bike:

My Profile
Hello There,

That sounds pretty good,i wouldn't mind doing that myself,i live in Chingford.
You could try google maps,and then basically just drag your route to more sedate roads,
(although it can be quite temperamental).I drag the route,then import it to the Sat Nav on my phone,and it gives me a turn by turn direction,depending on the waypoints you select on the route.
I'm not a tech wizard,it's just that i did a London Hastings ride,to coincide with a Weekend away with my wife and kids,and tried navigating with a map,but got lost a few times,and my overall time didn't do much for the morale.
Anyway,good luck,sounds like something to really look forward to.

Russ.

seomind 26 Nov 12:53  

Bike:

My Profile
I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. BellaHoot Review

seomind 26 Nov 12:59  

Bike:

My Profile
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. BellaHoot Review

seomind 26 Nov 12:59  

Bike:

My Profile
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! BellaHoot Review

seomind 26 Nov 13:02  

Bike:

My Profile
I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. My Traffic Business Review

seomind 26 Nov 13:05  

Bike:

My Profile
I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… My Traffic Business Review

seomind 27 Nov 06:35  

Bike:

My Profile
Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback. Scam Risk

mrseod 17 Apr 08:18  

Bike:

My Profile
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:23  

Bike:

My Profile
It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:24  

Bike:

My Profile
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:27  

Bike:

My Profile
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:28  

Bike:

My Profile
I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:31  

Bike:

My Profile
It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:33  

Bike:

My Profile
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:35  

Bike:

My Profile
The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:37  

Bike:

My Profile
I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. financial freedom

mrseod 17 Apr 08:39  

Bike:

My Profile
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. financial freedom

seoexpert01 04 Jan 15:10  

Bike:

As the story concludes, the significance of these luminous scans lingers, echoing the idea that true understanding transcends surface appearances. It is a reminder that beneath every facade, there exists a spectrum of emotions, struggles, and triumphs waiting to be unveiled.

socialmedia112 22 Jan 04:40  

Bike:

The reality vista platform makes health advancements accessible to everyone by fusing technological advancements with an easy-to-use user interface.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.