We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycle buddy in Runcorn, Cheshire

jadeladine 13 Apr 16:59  

Bike:

Hi,

So i bought a bike and im eager to get started and get fit. But i get lonely and would love a cycle buddy. Im 24/F and i live in Halton, Runcorn, Cheshire. In a novice at biking but hope to get better real soon.

Please email me if you are interested. jadeladine@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Jade

Nigelw 01 Nov 18:02  

Bike:

Hi Jade,

i have just started cycling again after 15 years of the bike and would like some one to ride with as well, i live in Warrington , if you want to contact me please email me on nigel2010@hotmail.co.uk .

Thanks

DarrenB 25 Feb 05:24  

Bike:

Hi Jade

I live in Frodsham and ride with the Seamons in Altrincham not ideal but as there are few clubs with groups for most abilities. We have five groups leaving Rackams at 9AM every Sunday.. The social is for beginners who have ridden up 30 miles on there own and want to make the jump to join a club for company the group and rolls a long at 13-15 mph average and cover from 30-50 miles and we are usually back by 1:30pm so you still have time to do other things on a sunday.. or you can go out with the tourist and be out all day.. Our website is www.seamonscc.co.uk there loads of info online or you can contact me on ydo@seamonscc.co.uk

Darren

Kyra 18 Aug 06:25  

Bike:

Hi Jade,

I live in runcorn and would love to have someone to ride a bike with, I have talked my mum into getting a bike as I actually am not supposed to ride a bike on my own, as I have epilepsy with no warnings, not fully controlled, but controlled enough to live in between seizures. So if I haven't scared you off and you are still interseted in a buddy to bike with plz get in touch
kyra-dj@ntlworld.com

ps i notice your post is april 2009, so u now av 2yrs experience under ya belt!
but being 2 years you prob won't come on ere now?
but here's trying!!!

love
Dawn

philabong 16 Jun 03:07  

Bike:

My Profile
hi jade have you got a cycling buddy yet ?
philip

Muzzer 23 Oct 06:29  

Bike:

Hi,

I am 44 yrs young and am just starting to ride a bike on the road, i am looking for a riding partner for not only road but for mountiain bike riding two, i have a road and mountain bike and like to get out to Delamere and the likes,

If anyone would like to ride with me male or female then please let me know. paulmuzzer2@yahoo.co.uk

Paul

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.