We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycle Route to Penner Road Havant

freebird 19 Feb 07:52  

Bike:

hi there, I am new to the area of Copnor,Portsmouth and will be working along Penner Road in Havant. I would like to cycle can any one suggest an appropriate route. Many Thanks

Crispin 08 Apr 07:44  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi,

I often cycle this way, the route I would suggest is joining the Eastern Road and taking the cycle path all the way to the A27. Go through the car park at the top as this leads to a cycle path that runs parallel to the A27, follow this to the road junction. Stick to the right and follow the cycle path down Harts Farm Way to a roundabout where you take the 3rd exit, cycle down this road to Penner Road.

I will try and dig out a GPX route I have done in the past..

Regards
Crispin

My Latest Route: Mar 2010 Petersfield Circular via East Meon

seomind 20 Dec 13:54  

Bike:

My Profile
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. Spencer J Vann Reviews

seomind 20 Dec 14:00  

Bike:

My Profile
I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Bhip Global Review

seomind 20 Dec 14:04  

Bike:

My Profile
Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Bhip Global Review

seomind 20 Dec 14:08  

Bike:

My Profile
Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. Bhip Global Review

seomind 20 Dec 14:11  

Bike:

My Profile
You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. SEEKING ALPHA REVIEW

seomind 20 Dec 14:14  

Bike:

My Profile
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. SEEKING ALPHA REVIEW

seomind 20 Dec 14:19  

Bike:

My Profile
I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! SEEKING ALPHA REVIEW

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.