We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Charity Festive Bike Ride

FBAndy 16 Nov 05:23  

Bike:

I'm organising a charity Bike Ride on 12th December in Harborne, Birmingham.

Starting off at 8am at the Old House at Home (193 Lordswood Rd, B17 8QP) riding along the Harborne Walkway, canal towpath to Birmingham and then Route 5 of the National Cycle Network. Ride this to Stirchley, then either back along the Worcester & Birmingham canal to Harborne or carry on route 5 to Northfield, Longbridge and then back through Frankley Beeches.

Registration is £20 which includes a buffet meal. Prizes for most festive dressed and top fundraiser.

It's not a taxing ride, just a bit of fun before Christmas. The charity is Focus Birmingham, a local charity supporting people with visual impairments. For more info email andy@focusbirmingham.org.uk

Thanks

seomind 15 Nov 09:04  

Bike:

My Profile
I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 09:10  

Bike:

My Profile
Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 10:12  

Bike:

My Profile
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 10:15  

Bike:

My Profile
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 10:16  

Bike:

My Profile
I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 10:19  

Bike:

My Profile
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 10:26  

Bike:

My Profile
It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 10:26  

Bike:

My Profile
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 10:31  

Bike:

My Profile
I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. scam risk

seomind 15 Nov 10:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. scam risk

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.