We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Burgess Hill Shoreham-By-Sea

tim28uk 10 Mar 07:17  

Bike:

Hi All,

I'm looking at trying to commute from Burgess Hill to Shoreham-By-Sea, town centre to town centre as it were but not sure what route would be best?

Has anyone cycled around this area that could offer any advice or tips would be very handy.

Cheers.

Pheobesmove 13 Mar 06:47  

Bike:

Hi tim, I cycle this route in the summer. I go via hurstpierpoint, poynings, fulking, upper beeding, then along the 283 into shoreham. I work at the airport and it's a 18 mile door to door trip. Less traffic, better scenery, cleaner air. It's shorter if you go via Pyecombe down the 23 then cut across hove and portslade, down to the coast by around 3 miles. Hope this helps.

tim28uk 01 Apr 08:36  

Bike:

Hi Pheobesmove,

Thanks for your reply, that sounds a much better route to go rather than down the A23, even with the three extra miles, wasn't really looking forward to going along the 23 just far too busy!

I think I will need to refresh my memory of how to travel that route so I don't get lost :)

How long does it normally take you? I'm not that fast on the cycle so just want to allow enough time, don't want to be late for work!

Thanks,
Tim.

paris2geneva 22 Jun 10:02  

Bike:

Hi every1 does anyone get out at the wend for cycles on the road in the 65-85 mile bracket and the sussex area? Let me know! Andrew

seomind 21 Nov 09:50  

Bike:

My Profile
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Scam Risk

seomind 21 Nov 09:55  

Bike:

My Profile
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Scam Risk

seomind 21 Nov 09:59  

Bike:

My Profile
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Scam Risk

seomind 21 Nov 10:04  

Bike:

My Profile
It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Scam Risk

seomind 21 Nov 10:09  

Bike:

My Profile
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Scam Risk

seomind 21 Nov 10:13  

Bike:

My Profile
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. Scam Risk

ieusa 21 Nov 10:20  

Bike:

My Profile

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.