We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Best route for a tag along?

Funrider 14 Aug 18:09  

Bike:

Hi all,
Me and my wife have just recently got ourselves bikes and we have been on holiday to The New Forest this past week and have enjoyed the few routes we did and want to do some more here at home.

We have a 5 year old daughter who we got a tag along to go on my wifes bike and she joined us on the routes we took on holiday.
I was wondering if there are any routes that are good and not good to use a tag along for?

Many thanks

David.

BusterG 15 Aug 03:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Downslink is ok. A bit boring but ok. it goes from Goring on Sea to Guildford - I dont recommend the final few miles towards guildford as it is upward to the hilltop.
The downslink is 40mile long all graveled paths. follows the river near the sea.
Beware in early spring they cut the hawthornes and you can get a lot of punctures. 4 of us got 12 punctures between us in 4 hours.
Look it up.
Have fun.
Buster

My Latest Route: Oct 2013 Liss

dudley 15 Aug 07:01  

Bike:

My Profile
congratulations on getting the tag-a-long fitted to the wife's bike.
Good work!

My Latest Route: Nov 2009 Forth Estuary Circular

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.