We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Riding Partner Dorset - Build up to London to Brighton. ROAD BIKE.

connerpatrick 30 Apr 06:38  

Bike: Specialized Allez 2015

Hi all,

Entry level rider looking for a few riders of similar standards. Planning on completing the London to Brighton later this year in a reasonable time if anyone is interested in preparing with me.

I have a limited knowledge of the area (Bournemouth) and have been using this site for cycle routes. I feel its time to partner up to improve my riding ability. Previously rode in west sussex so know the London to Brighton route very well - especially Ditchling Beacon (OUCH).

Let me know if your interested.
Cheers.

Nox 20 May 04:21  

Bike:

Hey there - I am also entry level looking for a challenge and have no experience of his route so would love to do this with you.

Cheers

Peter Kyle 15 May 15:58  

Bike:

My Profile
including the benefits of using a car shipping service, the different types of car shipping services available, and how to choose the right car shipping company for your needs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwwPAXuMI4o

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.