We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

ESSEX Chelmsford Area

Charlie Girl 01 Oct 20:03  

Bike:

My Profile
I have had a road bike since July and would love to meet some other roadies and get some more experience and share routes.
Please get in touch. I tend to do about 20miles usually in about 1hr20 as I am just recovering from surgery. Please say yes and email me for a ride weekdays or weekends (i work silly hours) I am female 28 (this isnt a personals ad.)
charlie_king@hotmail.com

My Latest Route: May 2011 Chelmsford to South Woodham Ferrars
silverstreak 07 Dec 08:41  

Bike:

hi i am seeking people to go cycling with to get out doors and let of steam and meet new people. i've been cycling since 2005 but not always had a bike due to needing money, am back on two wheels now and need to get my bike out there and rolling as she's just sitting indoors(sorry yes i refer to my bike as rachel).

i to work silly hours but do get a couple of days off i do have a bike rack and as long as i can leave my car somewhere safe can meet more or less anywhere.

my last bike ride was a short one from rayleigh to southend and back, my last proper ride was the plym valley trail in Devon last year while on holiday.

laughwithme 09 Jan 07:36  

Bike:

Hi, I have just seen your ad and would be happy to ride with you. In am an experienced cyclist but have not ridden properly for many years due to work commitments and other sporting activities. I have recently bought a new road bike to do some leisurely rides in Essex. I work from home (Gt Baddow) and so can ride weekdays though I do not know the area too well as I come from Surrey/London area so to ride with someone who knows the area better would be handy for me.

Cliff

laughwithme 09 Jan 07:41  

Bike:

Hi I think I did this wrong..... I wrote a reply without joining the group and when I joined it seems to have got posted without being linked to your post. lookout for my reply my user name is laughwithme. Quite appropriate under the circumstances!

If you can't find it let me know and I'll write it again for you.
Cliff

Charlie Girl 10 Jan 13:56  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi
I haven't logged on here for a while, but I just saw your replies. I would be up for a ride sometime in Feb - I am actually moving house this weekend to Epping so am hoping to meet some cyclist over there, but willdefo come back to Chelmsford and local areas for rides.

You can email, as I am rubbish at logging on to this site.

Charlie

My Latest Route: May 2011 Chelmsford to South Woodham Ferrars

KaiMoss 28 Dec 04:11  

Bike:

Buddy and all fields are clipped for the changes. The ramification is built for the use of the option to do my accounting assignment for the field. The method is signed for the means for the sources for all goals for the team.

connie228 03 Feb 18:35  

Bike:

google

connie228 04 Feb 07:48  

Bike:

My familiars told me that the best resume writing service is TopResumeWritingServices and I absolutely should check them, but I always want to discover other options to find the best thing on the market and I believe that it is possbile in 2021. Hovewer, now I can't just say that I could find something better than this. So, I want you to make some replies on this topic if it's possible.

anxietykaaba 08 Apr 03:39  

Bike:

I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the myperfectwords reviews you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.

slimus5713 13 Apr 14:58  

Bike:

Hi)))

slimus5713 13 Apr 15:04  

Bike:

It's a good idea to get some cycling company and have fun. Good luck! I would like to recommend a good cv writing service CVuniverse. Professional resume make your job search easier.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.