We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycle Buddy LIVERPOOL

Karl83 08 Jan 17:06  

Bike:

Hi

Looking for new cycle buddies in the Liverpool area - I currently have a hybrid - up for
exploring the city and further....

Scatty 22 Mar 14:24  

Bike:

Hi Karl83,

I usually ride of a weekend along the loop line and some parks in liverpool but i'm looking to go out further. i ride a hybrid and can manage 20 miles but looking to increase that as the enthusiasm and good weather kicks in. if you're interested in buddying up let me know

Chris 41 10 Jul 14:40  

Bike:

Hi
I'm Chris 41 year old male newbie ish to mountain biking looking to buddy up with other riders around Merseyside make or female any age available most nights and weekends
Drop me a line if your interested hillc55@ymail.com

L1mike 28 Jul 14:50  

Bike:

My Profile
Mid 30s liverpool cyclist with hybrid here, looking to explore sefton, wirral, cheshire and further afield. Good level of fitness, luv the outdoors, a likeminded cycling group would be great. No idea how you contact people on here though!

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.