We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

mountain biking tour in morocco

mtbmorocco 29 Sep 11:23  

Bike:

Hello Guys

I am a mountain biker from Morocco. I just want to let everybody knows that our country has many trails for cycling especially in the high atlas mountains.

Cheers

jonsea 30 Sep 12:16  

Bike:

My Profile
I spent 2 weeks cycling in morocco in march ....i have been there many times ( i used to drive down to Mali in the winter ) so sort of knew what a great place to cycle it would be . We drove to places that interessed us, then got our bikes out and did a circuit of the area . Marrakech...Ouazazate ....Zagora ...Tiznit....Foum zgid etc . Always found a cheap hotel / food and really good cycling , especially around Zagora . Non of the rides we did were very hard but they were most enjoyable and i would highly recommend a cycling holiday there .
If you do drive then do not be tempted to take the cheaper ferry from Spain to Ceuta..pay a bit more and go Spain to Tangiers Med .

My Latest Route: Apr 2012 lowestoft normanston park

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.