We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Weybridge to Pirbright

llasecka 02 Oct 15:18  

Bike:

Hi Everyone :)

I just moved to Weybridge and planned to cycle to Pirbright where I work. Is there anyone who knows good cycling route from Weybridge to Pirbright and would be so kind to share it with me?

Thanks for your help,

Lidia

cstrong 04 May 12:40  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi Lidia,

I used to live in Weybridge and cycle to Woking town center. If the weather was good, I'd cycle along the canal. I'd join the canal just off Bridge Road (going into the Weybridge business park). As soon as you go under the M25 bridge, there is a bridge over the canal to the right and that leads you all the way to Woking town center. I'd come off on Victoria way, but you could follow the canal all the way up to Brookwood and come off around there.

As for the road route, I'd head down from Weybridge, through West Byfleet, Old Woking and Mayford. Only ever went as far as Woking, so not sure about beyond that, but it should be a nice ride!

Good luck,
Clive

My Latest Route: May 2010 Virginia Water to Chertsey Loop

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.