We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Routes in Kent

Paul Narramore 16 Nov 03:59  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi! I've just come across this website and it sounds just what we need. My wife and I returned to cycling this year and have ridden a number of routes in Kent, starting with the flatter, easier ones and progressing to the slightly more adventurous ones. As we both ride hybrids, we rarely ride off road. The Crab & Winkle Route was a bit on the bumpy side for our thin tyres. My wife also hates traffic so we tend to go for quiet roads with not too many hills.

I've recently joined the San Fairy Ann CC and we both ride with their 'D' section on Saturday mornings.

I've just added a route this morning - Hythe to Dungeness and back - a nice easy ride, flat and safe and one of our first together - and look forward to adding more routes once this one is accepted.

Paul

My Latest Route: Nov 2009 Isle Of Sheppey Circular Route

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.