We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Re-Designed Cycle-Route.com

mattk 16 Oct 10:25  

Bike:

My Profile
This may have been a tad overdue, but we made it eventually! We thought it was about time we changed the look of cycle-route.com, so we took a vibrant, eye-catching approach. It works for us, but what do you, our users, think?

It may take a little while to get used to finding the locations of aspects to the site but hopefully you'll agree that it's fairly easy to navigate. Now, apart from the general aesthetics of the site, you may have noticed a couple of additional tabs along the top.

We have introduced a section dedicated to cycling events where you can browse and find events you may like to take part in or go to spectate. You can also let others know you are taking part in an event by clicking the appropriate button under the event.

You may also notice the cycling guides section where you can find useful tips on subjects such as laws and etiquette as well as instructions on how to replace or maintain certain aspects of your bike. There are more to come so watch this space.

We hope all our users like the changes. Let us know what you think...

P.S: We have spent some time going through the site to make sure everything is working as it should be, but please do let us know if you happen to find any problems we may have overlooked. Thank you.

My Latest Route: Feb 2010 National Cycle Network 15 NCN
peter_rice365 17 Oct 04:17  

Bike:

Like so may here new to cycling, I really like the new site nice design.
The only thing I struggle with is how to simply login, I seem to have to go through the forum.

happy 17 Oct 04:46  

Bike: Orange P7 with Rock Shox, Michelin Wildgripper Lites, XTR Chainset

My Profile
Hi peter,

Thanks for the post. We have made a login link on the top right of the site if you are not logged in already.

Hope that helps.

My Latest Route: Oct 2010 Livingston to Ayr Avoiding A71

jimwoo25 17 Oct 08:32  

Bike:

My Profile
hi matt,

Just wanted to say that the re design is great and especially like the new cycle events link.

Good job!

mattk 20 Oct 12:15  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks Jim,

yeah, cycling events were popping up more and more often on the forum so we thought we should provide a source of info on upcoming events. If you happen to be taking part in any of them, click below the event listing to let others know...you never know, you could be competing against someone else on here!

You can also let users know about any other events you might have found.

My Latest Route: Feb 2010 National Cycle Network 15 NCN

dudley 20 Oct 12:20  

Bike:

My Profile
top drawer!

good work all

My Latest Route: Nov 2009 Forth Estuary Circular

sonyfreak 20 Oct 19:40  

Bike:

My Profile
I haven't been on the site for a little while and was so impressed with the new design. Easy to navigate and so much better organized. Well done everyone at CycleRoute.com. Proper Job!!

keep_fit 20 Oct 22:36  

Bike:

My Profile
yeh like the new look nice 1

General Zod 22 Oct 19:34  

Bike:

Loving the new look of it!

Good Job

Pangit 25 Oct 12:20  

Bike:

The more routes there are, the more tricky it is to find something that suits your tastes. How about adding tags to the routes. These tags would be from a short list drawn up by cycle-route.com

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.