We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Hello :)

Gaina 27 Jan 22:23  

Bike:

Hi Everyone,

I just joined the site tonight. My name is Gaina and I'm about to take delivery of a new hand-cycle. This year I have given myself a goal of raising £1000 for charity by undertaking a series of adventures, some with my bike and maybe some without :). I started getting fit last August by pushing my wheelchair at least 3 miles a few times a week and two weight training sessions per week. I'm now very fit! Haha

If any other members of the site are hand-cyclists I'd love to get chatting with you as it's many, many years since I owned a hand-cycle so any advice you can give me would be much appreciated.

Skrnnnya 08 Mar 14:49  

Bike:

My Profile
There are plenty of websites offering writing services but I need the best one. Who can recommend me?

Ahmet Church 08 Mar 15:03  

Bike:

Pretty tremendous update you have information about writing services these are valuable for all. The students who needs Grademiners can avail it here and get the good marks in academic career. I hope the number of students getting benefit through the updates you discussed here.

swipka777 11 May 08:52  

Bike:

My Profile
I want freely say that it is really important to make any homework https://assigncode.com/do-my-matlab-homework.html really fast. This time I decided that do my matlab assignment is a perfect option for me. Such a solution is a good way for students to make everything really fast and without any problems, to pass exams etc.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.