We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Round the Beat Sportive

janetomlinsonappeal 21 Jun 06:25  

Bike:

Type of event: Cycling

When: Sunday 3rd July

Event background:

Entering its 4th year in partnership with the Jane Tomlinson Appeal, ‘Round the Beat’ is a fun and challenging course for all abilities whether you are a cyclist fanatic or just starting out. Founded by Police Sergeant Dave Holden in 2012, the event has evolved year upon year with 2015 seeing record entries of 155 riders.
Starting and finishing at Wetherby Sports Association, cyclists can take on either a 50 mile or 104 mile course.
The Jane Tomlinson Appeal raises money and support for numerous cancer and children's charities in the local area.
For more details and to sign up for the event visit https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/125927/RTB-Sportive-2015 or email info@janetomlinsonappeal.com

Cruz2434 20 Mar 23:50  

Bike:

My Profile
Cycling is a great way to get around, stay healthy, and save money. It's a low-impact exercise as https://knowtechie.com/the-best-free-apps-that-write-essays-for-you/ share that can be done almost anywhere, and it's a great way to see the world. Cycling is also a great way to reduce your carbon footprint.

leelenka266 18 May 05:27  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like mahjong
blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.

minion89a 19 May 03:51  

Bike:

My Profile
Which game is your favorite? I'm more at ease playing healthy games like [url=https://fallguys3.com/lolbeans-io]LOLbeans io[/url]. I had great fun just typing the fall men on the computer or phone!

harleywatsan 19 May 07:39  

Bike:

Round The Beat is a tomfoolery, well disposed playful held in help of the Jane Tomlinson Allure. Beginning and completing at Wetherby Sports Affiliation, cyslists can take on either a 50 mile or 104 mile course. Vn Video Editor for PC

Songela20 17 Jul 11:40  

Bike:

The Jane Tomlinson Allure 10K race aims to celebrate Jane Tomlinson's legacy and raise funds for various charitable causes. It attracts both competitive runners and recreational participants, providing an opportunity to enjoy the sport of running while supporting worthy causes. Following [url=https://triworldhub.com/]sprint triathlon training plans[/url] requires you to be consistent in completing the suggested sessions in order to build endurance and enhance your general fitness.

Songela20 17 Jul 11:42  

Bike:

The Jane Tomlinson Allure 10K race aims to celebrate Jane Tomlinson's legacy and raise funds for various charitable causes. It attracts both competitive runners and recreational participants, providing an opportunity to enjoy the sport of running while supporting worthy causes. Following sprint triathlon training plans requires you to be consistent in completing the suggested sessions in order to build endurance and enhance your general fitness.

hikconnectforpc123 17 Aug 04:54  

Bike:

Hik-Connect for pc is a cloud-based video surveillance platform that allows users to remotely view and control their Hikvision cameras and recorders from anywhere with an internet connection. The Hik-Connect PC app is available for Windows and macOS, and it provides users with a variety of features, including:

cydiaimpactor123 11 Sep 07:23  

Bike:

Cydia Impactor Download is a free and open-source tool that allows you to install IPA files on iOS devices and APK files on Android devices. It is a GUI (Graphical User Interface) tool that makes it easy to sideload apps without the need for a jailbreak.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.